Replenishment Planner: RetailCompany Introduction
Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix for Lawns.)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors and advisors, and following our recent raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out the article on us in FastCompany!Job Description
The Replenishment Planner will have the opportunity to make an impact on our growing Retail business unit. As the Replenishment Planner you will own and manage replenishment planning with our retail partners and are the subject matter expert for forecasting, promotional planning, in-stock management, out of stock mitigation and planning processes.
- Develop and manage key retailer supply chain relationships to align on omnichannel replenishment strategy, forecast accuracy and supply chain initiatives
- Collaborate with retailer replenishment teams to identify areas of greater efficiency and service improvement while ensuring all replenishment metrics are met
- Manage the in-stock level, customer order management, and inventory activity for the entire Sunday portfolio
- Manage retailer demand and order forecasts utilizing consumption and order data to maintain forecast accuracy and optimize trends
- Oversee retailer inventory and service levels at or below retailer goals while maintaining instock and effective inventory flow
- Develop and execute cross functional replenishment plans for seasonal trends, promotional activity, marketing tactics, MOD fills, new item launches, discontinuations
- Internal subject matter expert and voice of retailer supply chain standards
- Ensure all retailer supply chain metrics and standards are met while continuously improving performance indicators across forecast accuracy, order fulfillment and on-time delivery
- Evaluate, analyze and report weekly on internal and external metrics, providing key findings and recommendations to the customer, sales team and internal supply chain team.
- Engage in EDI processes and item maintenance as a key stakeholder with a focus on data accuracy
- Represent demand forecast insights and key replenishment opportunities in the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Engage internal cross-functional teams to ensure that inventory strategies have alignment, and are executed to meet customer demand.
- Identify and contribute to improvement projects, which could include integrated demand planning efforts, incorporating more advanced forecasting methodologies, and logistic efficiency improvements.
- 3+ years of replenishment and/or demand planning experience
- Robust data analytics experience and proficiency
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with retail partners
- Understanding of end to end supply chain
- Proficiency in inventory management
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in retail data systems is preferred
- Customer-centric mentality
- Communication skills
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and applications quickly
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Flexible PTO program
- 401(k) program
- Location: Boulder, CO. Recently named the best place to live by U.S. News.
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They’re often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!