Reconciliation Specialist (Contract Position) at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
The Hotel Check-out Reconciliation Specialist will reconcile check-out statements received from hotels (folios) to Hotel Engine’s records to ensure accuracy. We are offering $21.00 per hour for this contract position.
- Compare information between three data sources to ensure accuracy.
- Note issues identified in reconciliation process.
- Work efficiently and with a strong attention to detail.
- Work through high volume of check-outs each day.
- Prior experience working at a hotel (front desk, accounting) is a major plus.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to ramp up quickly to navigating across several systems.