Provider Operations Associate at SonderMind
SonderMind is hiring a Provider Operations Associate (known as Credentialing Associates) to support the growing network of licensed therapists. The Credentialing Associate will manage the credentialing activities for providers that join our network. The Credentialing team is responsible for ensuring that providers submit proper documentation and adhere to our outlined processes and deadlines. You will be joining a collaborative high-energy team that is driven to support our providers throughout the credentialing process.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are able to manage high volume activities while still maintaining strong attention to detail. You are eager to learn new processes, have a keen eye for identifying process improvements in your workflow, and are excited to work with a highly collaborative team. You are highly organized and have experience meeting critical deadlines.
- Within one week, fully understand each step of the credentialing process and submit at least one credentialing application with each of our contracted payers.
- Within one month, reach a level of efficiency across all credentialing activities that meet service level agreements and agreed upon submission timelines. Own the provider payor application through creation, updating, submission and approval processes.
- Within two months, serve as the credentialing point of contact for providers as they move through the onboarding process. Continuous outreach and follow-ups to payor partners to get all assigned provider applications to the approval state.
- Within three months, generate and implement at least one process improvement across all Credentialing activities.
- 1-2 years experience working in an operations role
Previous experience meeting and exceeding productivity metrics
- Previous experience corresponding with clients and holding them accountable
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of payor credentialing or contracting
- Experience working as a liaison between customers and partners
- Experience working with healthcare insurance companies.
- NCQH certification
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, non-exempt position
- Salary range starting at $16.00/hr
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered. In your cover letter, please explain how this role is aligned with your professional goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy with 18+ days accrued PTO per year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is full remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.