Provider Operations Associate at SonderMind
The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
SonderMind is hiring a Provider Operations Associate (known as Credentialing Associates) to support the growing network of licensed therapists. The Credentialing Associate will manage the credentialing activities for providers that join our network.The Credentialing team is responsible for ensuring that providers submit proper documentation and adhere to our outlined processes and deadlines. As our ideal candidate, you are able to manage high volume activities while still maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Within one week, fully understand each step of the credentialing process and submit at least one credentialing application with each of our contracted payers.
- Within one month, reach a level of efficiency across all credentialing activities that meet service level agreements and agreed upon submission timelines. Own the provider payor application through creation, updating, submission and approval processes.
- Within two months, serve as the credentialing point of contact for providers as they move through the onboarding process. Continuous outreach and follow-ups to payor partners to get all assigned provider applications to the approval state.
- Within three months, generate and implement at least one process improvement across all Credentialing activities.
- 1-2 years experience working in an operations role
Previous experience meeting and exceeding productivity metrics
- Previous experience corresponding with clients and holding them accountable
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of payor credentialing or contracting
- Experience working as a liaison between customers and partners
- Experience working with healthcare insurance companies.
- NCQH certification
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 & 2020 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. Mental health copays are covered at 100% on most medical plans.401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.