Professional Services Consultant- MEA
This individual will drive the technical relationship with our MEA customers by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support of LogRhythm’s award winning security intelligence solution.
Professional Service Consultants should possess analytical problem-solving skills, demonstrate initiative and pay attention to detail. They need to be willing to work outside their comfort zone and be open to learn new skills.
The right person for this role will understand how vital it is for our customers to understand the true value in their LogRhythm investment and handle the deployment, implementation, and training not only with a consultative mindset but with grace as well.
Professional Service Consultants can expect to spend 75% of their working week on our customer sites.
- Work collaboratively with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers’ challenges.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of the LogRhythm solution.
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Provide custom expert security consulting services to LogRhythm customers with a security operations center (SOC).
Skills / Experience
- Fluent in English & Arabic both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a security focused consultant in an environment that will translate over to deploying and integrating a complicated security intelligence solution into a global enterprise environment. Must have been a key contributor on complex projects for large enterprise companies.
- Strongly prefer experience working with SIEM or related network security products
- Strong background in network administration. Ability to work at all layers of the OSI and OSX models.
- Must have knowledge of basic Windows setup, Windows Domains, trusts, GPOs, server roles, Windows security policies, basic Linux setup, user administration, shell features, package management, event logging, job scheduling, Linux kernel, Linux security and troubleshooting.
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and straightforward problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
- Industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, Security+, Network+)
- Understanding of compliance mandates and good practice guides, such as GDPR, GPG13, PCIDSS, ISO27001
- Experience in configuring and consuming logs from a variety of sources – network and security devices, operating systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.