Product Support Rep I- Debit at FIS
Product Support Representative- Debit
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact-in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application.
About the team:
FIS is looking for Product Support Representatives to support our Cincinnati, OH team.In this role you will become an expert on one or more software solutions within FIS Securities & Processing used by our client base of banks and financial institutions.
What you will be doing:
• Handle customer inquiries and resolving support issues such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing and payment.
• Provide in-depth product support and researching client issues.
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment or software applications and recommend corrective action.
• Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you will need:
• Prior help desk experience
• Prior banking experience preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• The ability to work independently
• You are an excellent communicator and strong problem-solver
• Knowledge of FIS products a plus
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Tools for personal and professional growth
• Inclusive and diverse work environment
• Resources to invest in your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.