Play a key role in Product Development at Sunday, reporting directly to one of Sunday’s co-founders. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic product development professional to help our rapidly growing company continue to expand both physical and digital offerings. The role will be involved in both physical product development and digital product development, seeing product development through from concept, planning, development, and into production.
- Work to develop material and packaging sources for products, ensuring costs are in line with company targets.
- Work with our design team to create product labels and integrate product and packaging design.
- Look for ways to reduce packaging and find more environmentally friendly solutions.
- Ensure products meet regulatory requirements, quality, environmental, and safety standards.
- Assist with creation of instructional sheets and product informational presentations for customers, customer support team, and marketing teams.
- Digital product development from data sourcing, digital product planning and visualization, and working with the tech and development teams in house to release digital products in a phased manner.
- Design and refine processes for batch testing, documentation, storage, label amendments.
You need to be self motivated, organized and willing to take on new challenges. Your voice will be heard and your ability to influence product development decisions will be great. We are looking for someone creative and driven that wants to use their intelligence and skill to make great products and help us change the face of lawn and garden care.