Patient Data Operations Manager at Invitae (Remote)
Ciitizen and Invitae have joined forces as of September 2021. As one, we are bringing together the power of genetic and clinical data to advance clinical care and research through a new kind of patient mediated data platform. Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic and clinical information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
We enable patients with cancer and rare neurologic disorders to collect, digitize, and share their health information. Funded by Andreessen-Horowitz and founded by serial entrepreneur and former Head of Health at Apple (Anil Sethi), it began with the simple idea that anyone should be able to manage their own medical records, but was motivated by the harder reality of helping Anil’s own sister fight her battle with metastatic cancer.
Our mission is for patients to control their healthcare data so that they can control their healthcare options and actively participate in the research for tomorrow’s treatments and cures. Join us. Together, we can do more.
We are expanding our Patient Operations Team seeking an experienced Patient Data Operations Manager.
Who you are:
Working within our data acquisition and implementation team, you will own our patient survey workstream, responsible for ensuring that we have strong, consistent patient reported data for all incoming patients onto our platform. You will work strategically to define what patient reported data we should be collecting to benefit our internal teams (clinical, operational, business development) and our patient communities. You will also own the build-out of our surveys, ensuring that data is captured consistently and integrated seamlessly with our different products. You will be responsible for working alongside our partnership teams to ensure the success of our patient survey research projects.
This role is best suited for someone with experience with patient-facing applications and data collection, who has both a strong opinion for how we should be surveying our patients, and technical expertise for building those surveys into our platform. This role is incredibly cross-functional, and as such, to be successful you will need to be able to work with both technical and non-technical internal teams to ensure we are able to deliver successfully for our deals.
Who you are:
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in operations or strategy; preferably in healthtech
- Experience creating patient-facing content and working with clinical teams
- Detail-oriented, strong eye towards consistency and ease of use for end users
- Experience building out new processes and managing to external deliverables
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, able to identify a point of view based on current data, as well as be flexible around approach when new data presents itself
- Great communication skills, able to work with a variety of stakeholders to identify expected outcomes and come up with specific solutions to get to those outcomes
- Proactive, willing to jump in quickly to get something stood up, and then identify and implement improvements over time
- Experience with clinical research design and patient reported data collection
- Experience with software implementation, Salesforce experience a plus
- SQL capable; open to picking up SQL
- Startup experience
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.