Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Our Onboarding Team plays a part in this by managing the process of bringing new homeowner partners and their vacation rentals into the Evolve portfolio. The Onboarding Team values teamwork, cross-team collaboration, and adaptability. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of hospitality with new homeowners, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun and professional manner.
As the Onboarding Consultant, you will serve as the main point of contact for our new homeowner partners throughout the listing activation process. You will be responsible for ensuring the property is ready for guests, consulting owners on earning 5 star reviews, and providing geographic market education, among other responsibilities. This role will leverage both communication and analytical skills to ensure our specialized team builds a mutually successful product for both the homeowner and Evolve. Onboarding Consultants are expected to quickly connect with diverse personality types to find collaborative solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a consultative and educational experience to new homeowner partners by offering suggestions on how the listing can earn 5 star reviews
- Shepherd your own organized pipeline of new Evolve homeowners through the onboarding process by documenting all activities and data in Salesforce
- Act as a concierge to our owner partners by communicating with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner with a hospitality mindset
- Set expectations with owners on geographic and seasonal performance of their vacation rental
- Have deep understanding of Evolve policies and strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure listing accuracy and effectiveness
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- Hospitality experience is preferred. You have a passion for the customer experience and a genuine desire to want to help both owners and travelers by going the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- 1+ year customer service experience required
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented while overseeing several projects at once
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle numerous tasks that vary in both importance and time sensitivity
- Ability to stay motivated in the role and develop novel solutions when presented with challenges
- Fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, compensation is based on a base pay plus variable pay model. Our base pay is $38,000 - $43,000 annually ($18.27 - $20.70/hr), based on a 40-hour workweek. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable monthly bonus based on individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status