Office Manager (part-time)
We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, collaborative and organized individual to join our fast-growing team! We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with people, works quickly and efficiently, has a passion for organization, and likes going above and beyond the status quo. This position, broadly speaking, will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office.
If you get excited about supporting a team through office management, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, then this is the role for you. This is a part-time (15-20 hours per week), paid position.
- You’re Super Organized - There’s a lot going on any given day and success in this role requires a high degree of organization and the flexibility to take changes in stride. You love the details and you’re dedicated to going the extra mile.
- You Enjoy Supporting Others - You’re comfortable communicating and operating cross-functionally, and enjoy supporting your teammates. You have strong time management skills, a customer service mindset, and have the ability to work independently and prioritize your work.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- -Ensure the office is always organized and presentable
- -Manage office ordering and restocking (office supplies, team meals, snacks, etc.)
- -Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, vendors, and all things related to the physical office space(s)
- -Maintain executive calendars and assist with scheduling
- -Assist with planning and execution of team events
- -Other administrative tasks as needed
Wunder was founded with one simple vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Members of our team have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in private equity, developed innovative energy infrastructure solutions for the Department of Energy, and built digital products that are used and loved by millions of people. Now, we’re saving the world.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineering, design, and business development. Although our backgrounds and responsibilities vary wildly, we’re a tight-knit bunch that loves cross-pollination! And while our mission is big, we try to keep things light. We provide a happy, productive workplace, and we’re constantly improving it! You’ll find us hustling on the job while also cycling, hiking, boarding, skiing, camping, and having late-night dinner parties all over our mile-high home; Boulder, CO.
SOME BENEFITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- A big, bright, convenient, modern and very funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats