North Star Guidance Representative - Angi Leads at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Our HomeAdvisor powered by Angi team loves competition and we are looking for individuals that will thrive in our fast paced, high energy environment and want to help push others to be better. We offer tons of incentives like team outings, happy hours, and lively games & competitions. We take pride that all levels of leadership are accessible and invested in our employee's success and development. Employee engagement is at the heart of the organization and is incredibly important to us.
The North Star Guidance Team plays a pivotal role in both Angi and our sales professionals’ success by guiding our contractors through their most crucial time in the HomeAdvisor powered by Angi network, their first 30 days of enrollment. The Guidance team ensures service professionals know how to effectively manage their account, from best practices around their profiles and their mobile app, to sharing best practices they have experienced first-hand helping other service professionals during their start with Angi. This should be considered both a sales and customer service position as the guidance team contributes to Angi’s profitability by capitalizing on up-sell opportunities, increasing service professional spend, and improving retention and satisfaction. This position requires a strong understanding of HomeAdvisor powered by Angi leads and product suite as well as a passion for helping our customers succeed.
- Provide efficient and effective guidance to new members to ensure service providers are able to quickly respond and follow up with all of their HomeAdvisor powered by Angi leads.
- Hold SP’s accountable to best practices including customer ratings, multiple methods of follow up with their leads, and speed to call their leads.
- Effectively communicate with the service professionals, especially when they are frustrated, to help them overcome hardships with the service and adjust effectively.
- Communicate professionally with all levels of management and provide objective feedback when we see negative patterns stemming from the Angi sales organization.
- Minimize cancellations by offering empathy, product support, sharing best practices, and coordinating with the Save Team when necessary.
- Provide thorough enough support that after 28 days of interaction, the SP is ready to handle their accounts on their own effectively.
- You must be dynamic enough to manage being both emotions as well as your customer’s long term revenue and retention.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism.
- Ability to handle frequent tough conversations with customers.
- Must adapt quickly to change and new company initiatives.
Technical Skills and Proficiency
- CRM system
- Outlook (email / calendar / tasks)
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excel (minimally comfort with sorting, formatting, some formula usage)
- $18.00 per hour + commissions
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.