Metrology Administrative Assistant (ADX-335-20) at ArcherDX
In October 2020, Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) combined with ArcherDX, a genomic analysis company specializing in cancer diagnostics and monitoring, to create a leading comprehensive medical and cancer genetics company. As a combined company, Invitae, is bringing world-class genetic testing and diagnostics into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our goal is to aggregate the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality and accuracy, faster turnaround time and actionable results. Learn more at invitae.com and archerdx.com.
ArcherDX (Invitae) is a growing, innovative company developing assays and software for next generation sequencing (NGS) with applications in research and in vitro diagnostics. The Metrology Administrative Assistant will have a critical role in supporting and expanding the company’s equipment calibration and preventative maintenance program while maintaining cGMP compliance. Key attributes of the successful applicant include the ability to work in a dynamic environment with high expectations and rapid change, experience with development and validation of automated equipment and systems in a regulated facility, and willingness to work as a lead within cross-functional teams.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Help maintain current equipment calibration and maintenance programs between the Research Use Only (RUO) Quality Management System program and the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Management System program.
- Help grow, update, and maintain future Equipment Calibration and Maintenance software program.
- Participation and of calibration and preventative maintenance documents.
- Verify accuracy of equipment program schedules on a monthly basis.
- Cooperate for informing multiple departments of upcoming equipment for calibration and preventative maintenance.
- Ability to utilize their technical writing skills to write equipment-based documents.
- Maintaining procedures, policies, documents for regarding the calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment within a cGMP laboratory.
- Assist in preventative maintenance scheduling.
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience within a GMP production facility.
- Use of Microsoft Office products, Smartsheet, and similar systems.
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline or commensurate experience.
- Equivalent work experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.