Medical Call Center Representative at DispatchHealth
Medical Call Center Representative – CARE Ambassador
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is recruiting clinically-trained Medical Call Center Representatives to join our growing Care Team. These positions, internally knows as CARE Ambassadors, are responsible for speaking by phone with patients who request medical care, completing a clinical screening process, coordinating with clinical and operational staff and scheduling home visits with a DispatchHealth Clinical Team. These positions require excellent communication, customer service and critical thinking skills. These positions will work remotely, including nights and weekends, and will use their own computer equipment. There are several positions that will start between late late August and September.
- All components of acute patient screening including evaluation of symptoms/chief complaint, documentation and coordinator of triage with supervisors and clinical teams
- Coordination of day-to-day clinical team patient volume
- Coordination of patient referrals
- Ability to multitask
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to patients
- 2 years of clinical experience, EMT, medical dispatch or medical assistant
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to think critically in complex situations
- Experience with Athena EMR
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.