Manager, Reviews at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Evolve’s Owner Success team is made up of people-loving problem solvers working together to build owner loyalty and advocacy through best-in-class customer partnership and support. As a Manager, you’ll coach and develop a team that assists owners not only with their day-to-day questions and issues but also employs strategies and coaching to help owners maximize their business and provide 5 star guest experiences. This challenging and rewarding role is for a leader who will coach, mentor, and inspire a team of individual contributors that support Evolve’s stakeholders -- including through complex, challenging, and escalated issues.
On a daily basis you’ll provide support to keep your team engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable and use your growth mindset to build and unlock the potential of the team, holding them and yourself accountable to achieve individual and team goals. You enjoy coaching your team on both the day-to-day aspects of their roles as well as their long-term career development. Your emotional intelligence and ethical judgement will ensure hospitality and service recovery, and your high level of care will support Evolve’s stakeholders through stressful and vulnerable situations. You will also help develop and support process changes that will positively impact owners, guests, and our team.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of 10-15 employees, acting as a positive role model and servant leader first, while also leading the team to ensure goals and service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
- Provide individual coaching and development for teammates in regular 1x1 conversations. This includes quality assurance reviews, developing and coaching hospitality and customer service skills, and assisting employees in achieving monthly performance goals
- Interview and evaluate candidates to join the Customer Experience team
- Support with the scheduling of teammates to ensure appropriate shift coverage
- Motivate and engage your team by leading meetings, conducting professional development sessions, and having some fun along the way with activities both during and outside of work hours (team building exercises, social activities, etc).
- Identify and implement areas for process improvement or efficiencies on the Reviews team
- Lead team knowledge sharing on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole, including internal process or organizational changes, vacation rental industry updates, and weekly team performance reviews to drive revenue and hospitality.
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience and people leaders across Evolve to develop and streamline processes and communication.
- Help mediate high-level customer issues.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or hospitality
- 1+ years of experience coaching and supporting employees to achieve goals
- Servant leader who utilizes relationship building, coaching, and retention tools to help others succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use data to make decisions
- Experience with Google suite, business analytics software, and Salesforce.com (CRM) preferred
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- We support all of our stakeholders 365 days a year, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Your schedule will require weekend and holiday hours at times.
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our annual salary range is $67,000 to $77,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.