Manager, Facilities at GHX
Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:09 p.m. (MST) on Monday, April 6, 2020
- Participates in establishing strategic plans and objectives.
- Leads the space planning & relocation efforts for current and future facilities.
- Makes recommendations on administrative or operations matters and confirms operations’ effective achievement of objectives.
- Manages day-to-day staff and facilities activities including coordination of general maintenance, repairs, and housekeeping; acts as primary liaison for building maintenance issues managed by the property management company.
- Manages safety protocols and certifications across all United States facilities and addresses issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Communicate issues to property management company timely and follows through as required on open work orders.
- Manages space needs, furniture, and supply needs for all employees including office moves or alterations of workspace.
- Manages the process to provide new hires with the appropriate space, furniture, and supplies on their first day of work.
- Reviews and negotiates supply contracts and requests for proposal as needed and works with vendors to find cost savings where applicable.
- Recommends and establishes guidelines for purchasing and/or leasing equipment that supports company goals and budget constraints. Establishes relationships with vendors who meet our quality, timeliness, and service requirements.
- Establishes and communicates customer-focused processes for requisitioning routine and urgent purchases/leases of office supplies, equipment, furniture, business cards, subscriptions, etc.
- Oversees the organization and management of off-site storage needs with an outside vendor.
- Reviews and administers requisitions and purchase orders to conform to procurement procedures.
- Approve invoices for office-related services.
- Plans and manages the annual budget for Facilities and ensures spending aligns to the approved budget.
- Administers the physical security function for the organization and works with the compliance department to maintain required physical security procedures.
- Reviews applicable documents/contracts, actions, processes, programs, etc. and makes recommendations for changes as needed.
- Oversee activities of Facilities personnel including office and kitchen supply and mail distribution.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of GHX and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a 4-year degree and/or 4 years of prior facilities management experience in the field.
- Strong project management skills and experience required.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors and major construction projects.
- Supervisory experience and working knowledge of accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Microsoft Project, and NAV and Agiloft (or similar contract management and accounting software)).
- Ability to lead others and work without direct supervision.
Read Full Job Description