Manager, Customer Success at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a full stack Management Company software platform that allows communities to be safe, informed and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive more prosperous and financially sound communities.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
FRONTSTEPS is seeking a talented and experienced manager to lead our Customer Success team to ensure our customers’ success throughout their journey with us. You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers to retain and grow our install base. You will be a mentor and coach to your Customer Success Managers and drive the adoption of best practices to span the entire customer journey. You must be able to wear multiple hats throughout the customer journey and be able to partner with various functional organizations including Sales, Product, Delivery and Support to deliver tangible business outcomes to our customers.
- Lead, coach and mentor Customer Success Managers to ensure their continuous growth
- Managed the allocation of accounts to your team to optimize coverage across the install base
- Define and oversee customer interaction processes and touch points, e.g. business reviews and NPS surveys
- Service as an escalation point for your team and follow a methodical escalation process to execs
- Assist your team in planning and executing get-well projects for accounts at risk of churning
- Identify opportunities and plan campaigns to drive product adoption and expansion
- Develop advocates for our product and services by delivering tangible outcomes to our customers
- Provide feedback to other functional organizations on how to better serve our customers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology; MBA desirable
- Deep understanding and mastery of Customer Success best practices, e.g. LAER model
- 5+ years of experience of increasing responsibility in Customer Success roles
- 3+ years of experience managing a Customer Success team
- Experience in delivering success to SMB customers in a SaaS business
- Ownership of driving retention, adoption and expansion outcomes
- Track record of partnering with and influencing organizations to achieve objectives
- Knowledge of HOA/Community Management industry would be a strong plus