- Manage team in support of organizational direction and culture. Manage employee performance or discipline issues and work with Senior Manager / Director to recommend compensation, recognition, transfer, promotion, or other personnel decisions.
- Align to plan for project or organizational contingencies and collaborate to design, recommend, implement, and manage changes under the guidance of senior manager/Director.
- Mentor, guide, develop, coach, and support employee growth. Facilitate the sharing of knowledge across employees to strengthen individual capabilities and the organization's ability to respond to client needs.
- Comply with financial accountability targets for areas of responsibility. Supply input to Senior Manager / Director regarding financial needs, trends, and aberrations.
- Help develop/improve business procedures and policies, as well as team activities and initiatives.
- Monitor and control onboarding progress, objectives, and costs against the established schedule and budget
- Building relationships with both internal teams and customers
- Effective conflict resolution
- Oversee the deployment of individuals to multiple accounts and/or major implementation efforts in support of the CAA function. Ensure individuals fulfill responsibilities in accordance with prescribed methodology and other applicable parameters to ensure the quality of products and services.
- Ensure customer needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project needs.
- Assist team members with prioritization or escalation of issues. Facilitate collaboration across disciplines (e.g., Sales, Pre-Sales, Support, Product, CSM, etc) and assist teams with the resolution of issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, additionally industry related certifications
- Minimum 15+ yrs of total experience in managing IT projects related to SAAS products, CRM Implementation, 6+ years of IT project management experience, planning, tracking and managing projects that successfully met timelines. At least 5 years of experience in managing people.
- Good experience with SDLC and Agile project management methodologies.
- Proven track record in implementing scalable, enterprise programs and processes
- Significant experience working with SAAS products, knowledge of customer support, ITSM/ITIL process
- Customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, adept at change management, and strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Good technical background is a plus, having served as a solution architect
Base Salary range : $126,000 to $153,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $14,000 to $17,000
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.