Logistics Supervisor (ADX-240-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Ensure the right product is at the right place at the right time.
- Works closely with Customer Support to provide accurate and up-to-date information on when orders can be expected to ship.
- Communicate potential back order situations with appropriate personnel.
- Develop and update processes and procedures to conform to FDA standards.
- Train, evaluate and develop shipping and material handling personnel.
- Actively troubleshoots and provide solutions to immediately correct and avoid picking/packing/shipping errors.
- Ensures shipment and inventory information is entered into ERP accurately and timely.
- Works with 3Pl company(s) to ensure accurate pick, pack, ship for orders submitted to them to fulfill.
- Plans and schedules regular finished good resupply of the internationally located 3PL owned
- Tracks status of pick requests, shipments, troubleshoots and communicates all delivery delays.
- Assist international customers with import.
- Assists with other logistics functions as necessary.
- Supports the Operations team in a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HlPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 5 + years of shipping and inventory experience
- International shipping experience required
- Export declaration and documentation experience required
- Temperature-sensitive shipment experience preferred
- Previous experience with ERP systems required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook requ·ia
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- High school/ GED diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred