Ibotta Care Senior Operations Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Ibotta Care Senior Operations Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Set and maintain policies, guidelines and workflows for a team of 10-15 supervisors and about 250 part-time agents
- Lead a team and ensure efficient Ibotta Care operations across all saver-facing channels
- Proven ability to effectively performance manage
- Maintain set operating expenses for the department
- Achieve saver satisfaction and retention through innovation, back-end system efficiencies and people management
- Ability to understand the bigger picture while creating cross functional relationships
- Understand and improve Customer Satisfaction Score as well as maintaining our SLA
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills: G Suite, Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years of experience in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $58,000-$85,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.