Ibotta is seeking an Ibotta Care Senior Manager of Workforce Optimization to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Set a comprehensive Workforce Management strategy for the entire Ibotta Care team
- Design weekly, monthly, and annual reporting and standards around achievement of service level and occupancy objectives
- Prepare and analyze work schedules in order to meet service level requirements, making thoughtful recommendations to management around optimal staffing tactics
- Develop short, mid-, and long term forecasts using WFM statistical models
- Collaborate with leadership on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce, finding solutions for improving metrics, along with making recommendations on how to improve productivity
- Conduct “what if” scenarios to assess volume, staffing, performance and cost impact to changes in the business
- Partner with other department managers to drive departmental KPIs and deliver on our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with Zendesk including reporting functionality required
- Experience with Nice, Tymeshift, or other WFM software strongly preferred
- Technical skills: G Suite, Advanced in Microsoft Office Products including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a diverse workforce
- Strong analytical skills
- 5-7 years of experience in Workforce Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $73,000-$91,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.