Housing Operations Coordinator-Contract to Hire at Travelers Haven
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
The Closing Coordinator (CC) works directly with properties to ensure that our clients’ housing needs are met, and expectations are exceeded. The Closing Coordinator works as an internal liaison between the property and Account Manager Team, the Lease Audit Team, and Housing Logistics Team. They are responsible for confirming unit availability, rental rates, and lease details for all confirmed client requests to facilitate smooth and efficient move-ins.
- Confirm all necessary details to secure final unit reservation
- Collect all necessary paperwork for each move-in, including applications and leases
- Communicate with various internal departments regarding specific needs for each housing accommodation (i.e. utility vendors, furniture delivery arrangements, funds, and billing information, etc.)
- Build relationships with properties to assist with negotiations in cost reduction
- Gather and communicate all renewal terms after the initial rental period has ended
- Efficient grid management for successful monitoring of Team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Two to four weeks of paid-on-call participation required per year.
- Strong, professional communication skills via phone/email
- A passion to develop and nurture vendor relationships
- Highly motivated with metrics-driven performance
- Critical thinking for problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience with Customer-Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong negotiation skills to reduce rental rates and lease fees
- Attention to detail with managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to receive constructive feedback for growth and development
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- This role does cover three shifts. 7a-4p, 8a-5p and 9a-6p. You will be asked to work one of the three depending on business needs.
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance.