GTM Manager- Blockchain/Digital Assets at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Develop strategies for seminars/conferences, events and trade shows. Develop and communicate a comprehensive events calendar that enhances brand awareness, drives lead-generation and maximizes the company’s return on investment (ROI). Ensure coordination for logistics of marketing events such as potential customer seminars, user conferences, trade shows, special promotion and direct mail campaigns.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages and provides leadership to events/trade show team.
• Manages outside vendor relationships such as exhibitor house partners and event partners.
• Develops and communicates a comprehensive events calendar that enhances the company’s brand awareness, drives lead-generation and maximizes the company’s ROI.
• Provides leadership to events project team on activities that support scheduled conferences and meetings.
• Develops company events budget and manages associated costs.
• Drives strong collaboration within marketing team to develop and deliver projects while implementing necessary disciplines and structure within events department.
• Directs and influences internal and external resources under direction to achieve desired outcomes.
• Provides consultative direction regarding company events across business lines.
• Develops process improvements for managing and executing company events maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develops measurements, conducts analyses and deploys tools.
• Creates efficient company events processes based on industry best practices.
• Develops and secures approval of annual events calendar to optimize ROI while supporting company business objectives.
• Provides issue resolution and troubleshooting for scheduled events. Adheres to company processes and procedures to ensure successful company events and/or meetings.
• Provides regular reports regarding the status, performance to budget and communication plans for company scheduled meetings and events.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise regarding managing and execution of company events.
• Determines appropriate methods and procedures on new event assignments and coordinates activities of other assigned marketing personnel.
• Provides analysis and overall responsibility for decision making relative to resource allocation for managing scheduled events.
• Coordinates and manages project resources, assigned people and processes to achieve desired outcomes.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
•As a visible and respected industry thought leader, represents FIS in industry press, with equity and industry analysts, industry associations, at industry conferences, FIS conferences, strategic sales opportunities and senior executive meetings at key accounts
CRYPTO STRATEGY AND GO-TO-MARKET SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify key crypto events across prioritized regions for FIS to participate in and contribute to
• Understand and communicate FIS crypto specific products, pipeline, successes, appetite etc. externally
• Support high-level design and execution of crypto materials to showcase at relevant industry events
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of project management methods and techniques to ensure coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors) and processes to achieve desired outcomes
• General knowledge of FIS graphical templates supporting company brand identity, consistency and production of materials
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
• Proficiency to operate independently
• Builds and maintains productive working relationships throughout enterprise and with outside vendors
• Proficiency to supervise, lead and manage staff members effectively
• Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Supervisory/developing management role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has general understanding of marketing events/trade shows. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Coordinate and lead team efforts. Assist with management decisions and activities and supervise the work efforts of individual contributors. Highly-skilled with proficiency in area of specialty. Typically requires up to six years of experience and up to one year leadership responsibility.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.