Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS™ Prophet is an award-winning insurance risk management solution for insurers that brings high performance, control, scale and automation to actuarial modelling and results management.
What you will be doing
This role is part of the Actuarial Governance team and is based in the U.S. The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the internal teams and clients to ensure customer success. This role is primarily focused on the system aspects of the Prophet Suite and the successful candidate will have deep systems expertise and managing or working with complex actuarial systems environments.
This is a significant opportunity to help continue to support the rapid growth of the Prophet business and drive product changes and improvements and support our U.S. and international customer base.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within the Actuarial Governance team to provide additional quality and stress testing on our entire Prophet suite of programs. Working closely with our product teams.
- Provide deep technical support to our CX teams in resolving customer issues, working with other teams as appropriate
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise advice to our clients on usage of the Prophet suite
- Working closely with development and cloud teams to ensure that new software releases and infrastructure available are performant and functioning across the whole suite
- Managing and resolving complex challenges insurers may have in usage or implementation of the Prophet suite
- Support development of user stories for enhancements to Prophet suite as required
- Supporting our product teams to deliver the roadmap and strategy
- Supporting our customers on premise and managed cloud implementations
- Local onsite assistance and meetings may be required from time to time
- The ideal candidate will have deep technical systems skills and experience in managing complex actuarial systems environments.
- This role covers all aspects of the Prophet suite, running complex production jobs and scaling over tens of thousands of cores in the cloud, assumptions management, data management including use of distributed databases, process control and orchestration of the end to end risk management process.
- Formal actuarial qualifications are not a requirement for this role; however, the successful candidate should have experience of managing actuarial systems in production and deep technical systems knowledge and used to problem solving.
- Full support and training will be given to the successful candidate
- Experience with Prophet Actuarial Modeling
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.