Executive Assistant at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high quality, dedicated support to Healthgrades' CEO. You possess the ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO and proactively work to resolve issues professionally and promptly. Day-to-day activities will include assisting the CEO in management of schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, and project management of special projects that support business objectives.
What you will do:
- Ensure Healthgrades' company workflow runs smoothly by helping leadership stay focused and productive.
- Create correspondence, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and databases using advanced tools and programs.
- Act as the internal and external liaison to inquiries to the Executive Team and prioritize and respond in a timely, accurate manner.
- Balance many priorities, keep deadlines on track, and manage a varying workload, all while remaining positive and professional.
- Other activities include setting up meetings, either traditional or via WebEx/Skype/Zoom, preparing agendas, researching necessary information, and assisting follow up of action items.
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years directly supporting executive management professionals in an enterprise level company
- Experience planning and organizing events is ideal
- Positive interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management experience
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite exposure
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives