Executive Administrative Assistant, Revenue at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a curious, collaborative and thoroughly organized Executive Administrative Assistant to support our VP of Revenue Leaders. You’ll report to the Revenue Senior Executive Assistant and support initiatives across the Revenue Organization. This unique role will require precision, high-volume administration and impeccable admin support. The right candidate is dedicated to driving organizational excellence and enriching company culture.As an Executive Administrative Assistant at Fivetran, you will:
- Support our VP of Commercial Sales, VP of Revenue Excellence, VP of Enterprise Sales & VP of Customer Solutions Group
- Schedule and prioritize internal and external meetings for Revenue VPs. Resolve scheduling conflicts and think proactively to maximize efficiency.
- Review, respond to and distribute communication as requested. Answer questions from the team and shield Revenue VPs from distractions or inefficient uses of their time. Keep Revenue VPs informed of upcoming commitments.
- Seamlessly plan hotel, flight, dining and ground transportation arrangements (domestic and international) for Revenue VPs.
- Complete monthly expense reports via Expensify and Airbase for Revenue VPs.
- Organize, schedule and manage logistics for Team Happy Hours, Lunches and Dinners (both onsite and offsite) for Revenue VPs. This includes the venue, catering and any materials.
- Arrange meeting materials, prep calls and decks for Revenue VPs. Take notes and summarize meetings as needed.
- Assist with special projects, email management and ad hoc administrative tasks as needed, such as setting up and sending docusigns, retrieving documents and setting up one off meetings for Revenue VPs.
- Collaborate with and Report to the Revenue Senior Executive Assistant
- Information Sharing - Meet weekly with the Revenue Senior EA to coordinate key programs and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An immense ability to organize things, tasks and time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and set expectations with your stakeholders
- You have a special place in your heart for Revenue and team culture
- Ability to navigate and communicate sensitive information with grace, precision and discretion
- You’re a skilled and creative event planner
- You’re comfortable and versed in common SaaS tools like Slack, GSuite, Expensify, and Looker
- Curiosity and continuous learning is your way of life
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience (ideally as an EA)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.