Enterprise Support Specialist - Remote / Home Based (PST Hours) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are the world's leading payment provider offering a full-service end to end solution that encompasses global card acquiring, gateway, treasury, and alternative payment products. Our range of solutions and sector experience is unparalleled. You will be working within an award-winning team that places emphasis on professional and personal development while simultaneously meeting our demanding businessobjectives.
About the team
Enterprise Support Specialists are experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for NA eCommerce and Omni Channel growth - Gaming & Trading, Digital Content & Financial Services, Airline, Travel & Hospitality and Global Retail - and in doing so we are privileged to support many of the world's most dynamic organizations. Corporate Support is a constantly changing and fast paced function made up of proactive, innovative and customer focused individuals. They work in conjunction with Business Development, Relationship Management and Implementation teams to provide an outstanding customer experience which differentiates Worldpay by FIS from its competitors to win new business and retain existing clients. The team provide best in class support by engaging with their customers to build a detailed understanding of their needs, proactively analyzing their payment data and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Products and the Industry.
What you will be doing
As an Enterprise Support Specialist, you will be supporting a portfolio of Large Enterprise customers under the Worldpay by FIS vertical, with their operational needs. You will be required to proactively manage and build strong relationships working as part of an account team. You will need to work collaboratively with key stakeholders from within the wider business to drive change and find timely solutions for your customers queries. You will be required to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Worldpay by FIS Products and demonstrate comprehensive industry knowledge.
- Answering customer inquiries, primarily over e-mail and telephone, within specified service levels
- Recommending best approach on customer operational issues with appropriate escalation
- Driving actions to resolve issues, including providing high quality responses and coordinating efforts across teams in NA and across the wider business
- Supporting the Commercial and Relationship teams to win new business and retain existing customers
- Accurately updating and maintaining customer information in back office systems
- Planning and conducting training for customers to enable them to self-serve
- Providing customers with information to help inform and educate
You have worked in a customer relationship role where technical customer queries were the norm, preferably in the payments industry.
- Build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent service
- Developing innovative and viable solutions to support customer growth
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Drive and ownership of opportunities through to completion
- A team player, developing and building relationships to build and deliver better solutions for the customer, colleagues and the business
- A curious mind and a thirst to build knowledge to enhance performance
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Clear and proactive communication, both written and verbal
- Strong affinity for technology
Added bonus if you have:
- A technical background with Payments industry knowledge
- Relationship building experience in an operational role
- The ability to challenge the information you receive to test and validate before acting
- Training across core financial and Worldpay by FIS solutions
- Competitive salary, benefitsand discretionary bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environmentwith adedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
*We are looking for a team of individuals that can work Pacific Hours, shift hours are 9-5 or 10-6, remotely, home based position, regardless of geographic location.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$56,560-92,200
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.