Enterprise Client Manager at Skupos (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Company. What we are building:
Skupos drives revenue growth across all segments of the convenience retail industry through technology that connects both retailers and brands to their shoppers. With a focus on independent stores and small chains which make up nearly 80% of the market, the Skupos platform enables both retailers and brands to compete through better understanding and serving their customers. Founded in 2016, a growing network of 14,000+ customers across all 50 states rely on Skupos to boost sales volume and increase their customer base.
Role. An overview of the opportunity:
As an Enterprise Client Manager, you will enable us to deliver value through our enterprise product lines (Engage and Insights). We are looking for a unique individual to build trusted relationships with our customers, help those customers understand the value of our services, and show them how they can be successful leveraging Skupos across their business. You will partner closely with our program management, strategy, sales, marketing, and product teams in order to manage successful customer engagements.
In this role, you will own and lead specific customer engagements implementing Skupos promotional and insights platforms. This position is an integral part of our long-term relationship with our customers and you will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of our relationships. In order to succeed in this team, you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with customers on the list of the top 100 CPG brands in the world, as well as the willingness, energy, and technical ability to become a trusted advisor for customers.
Team. The team and our people:
The role will be part of our Enterprise Client Management team focused on managing, supporting, and expanding our CPG customers, including the top 100 CPG brands in the world. We believe in collaborative teamwork, and always strive to provide the best for our clients. We learn fast, think fast, and move fast.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and lead customer engagements for Skupos’ enterprise product suite (Engage & Insights), including trade promotion execution and optimization, promotion performance analysis, and business insights
- Build strong customer relationships that enable Skupos to become a trusted adviser for our customers’ executives
- Provide trade promotion consultation and advice; encourage best practices in order to ensure mutual success
- Ensure customer and project success by managing tracking and completion of deliverables, schedules, customer expectations, performance metrics, and milestones
- Identify and understand project risks, and coordinate with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Guide the development of success criteria and translate them into actionable analytical projects and product solutions for Skupos to validate our success
- Partner with the Enterprise Sales team, Program Management, Customer Experience leadership, Product and Marketing to ensure a long-term, successful partnership with Skupos
- Work with the Product and Engineering organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases
- Synthesize and communicate prospect and customer product feedback to our Marketing and Sales teams
Skills. We are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of trade promotion management, category management, distribution, and revenue management in the CPG space
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and recommend actionable solutions to support successful implementations
- Comfort and ability to be a self starter in ambiguous situations
- Ability to lead client training and knowledge-transfer sessions both remotely and on-site
- Demonstrated ability to manage both individual and engagement-wide scope of work
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence both business and technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
Experience. Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, Marketing, Supply Chain, or a related field a plus
- 5+ years of client management in the CPG space, focus on convenience retail and/or trade promotion a plus
- Strong familiarity with CPG trade promotion strategies
- A consultative approach to client management, with a focus on excellence
- Experience working cross functionally to drive company strategy
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in a high-growth tech company environment a plus
Salary is based on experience and location.
Salary range in Denver, CO: $90,000 - $100,000
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
As of July, our physical office spaces have reopened on a voluntary basis. Our Skuad members are allowed onsite if they are fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final vaccine dose). That being said, we will continue to manage our interview process virtually, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance.
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let the People Team know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - we are in your corner!