Distribution Operations Analyst at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Operations Analyst will support the Distribution Team by delivering strategic and operational support ensuring that our distribution partnerships are performing optimally. This role will dive deep into the current operational processes internal teams have created, as well as work on implementing and refining new processes to grow performance on Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com and other distribution channels.
As the Operations Analyst, you will work extensively with internal teams to ensure quality and efficiency around workflows. You will serve as the first point of contact for all internal teams regarding all distribution channels, and have streamlined communication with the Account Managers.
What you’ll do
- Monthly report creation and tracking of page view, conversion, and booking data and statistics from our 3rd party distribution sites
- Analysis of current accounts to ensure proper listings are active and searchable
- Develop and track listing qualifications for different merchandising and optimization opportunities on distribution sites
- Develop procedure and tracking around listing optimization programs
- Assist with weekly/daily reporting for Account Manager positions, and other teams implementing new performance strategies
- Collaborating in developing of training and coaching for frontline teams on changes per distribution
- Work with internal teams for issues related directly to errors found on one of Evolve’s partner distribution sites
- Diagnosis of bug and case errors to ensure all listings are performing optimally
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ Years of distribution operations or Evolve experience
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills with proven ability to communicate your findings to a larger team
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Intermediate or higher level understanding of Excel, Salesforce, and SQL reporting
- An understanding and ability to refine and streamline processes
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing change across internal organizations
- Ability to prioritize and action multiple projects simultaneously, while taking into consideration the impact on the business and ROI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to shape and align KPIs and company goals across partner organizations
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $52,000 to $58,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.