Director, Pharma CDx Business Development, East or West (ADX-169-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts. Complete a territory business analysis for management review on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain relationships with major Pharma customer to design and coordinate clinical trial strategy for early through later stage programs.
- Work with internal ArcherDX clinical market development and regulatory teams to deliver the product requirements within a regulated clinical trial environment.
- Identify Companion Diagnostic (CDx) opportunities and non-CDx opportunities (non-registrational, research, etc)
- Implement pipeline strategy for ArcherDX products/applications to support Clinical Trials (ie. Solid tumor, heme oncology, immune-oncology, CART/gene therapy, etc)
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide monthly sales pipelines and forecasts
- Review, understanding, and compliance with all Regulatory and required policies and procedures (ie. GDPR, IT, etc).
- Minimum 5 years of business development, sales or market development experience with direct ownership of Key Accounts (Pharma/CRO preferred)
- Skilled communicator comfortable working with personalized medicine and effective communicating to both internal and external audiences; a team player
- Strong understanding of NGS as well as Pharmaceutical therapeutic development in personalized and targeted medicine
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans
- Ability to build and analyze models to forecast and track results
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements (GLP, GCP, GMP, CLIA) within a Drug Development process including Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials associated with personalized medicine requirements.
- Willingness to travel (50-75%) and residence on the east or west coast of the United States
- Assigned Key Accounts and other accounts in US and/or global where Candidate has strong relationships. Candidates should live on the east or west coast, and be familiar with the area and accounts
- Graduate (minimum) qualification in an appropriate science subject, molecular biology preferred