Director of Operations, Customer Support
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment?
- Coordinate with the various Support and Operations teams and their functions to maximize productivity and outcomes. Provide regular oversight to ensure actualization of goals.
- Establish meetings and communications cadence, associated reporting and agenda requirements, and team preparedness.
- Define and drive implementation of customer support processes and procedures.
- Influence development and maintenance of customer support systems, supporting improvements to drive higher service levels.
- Establish, measure and monitor customer support KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to maximize program results and effectiveness across all departments and organizational teams.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Evaluate overall performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Engineering teams to improve customer experience.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5-10 years of customer support operations experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of call center operations, analytics and technology.
- Proven experience leading business process and systems implementation projects from start to finish.
- Experience developing solutions with Salesforce products - Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with long term business planning at the managerial and executive levels.
- Experience developing and managing financial models and budgets.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Highly skilled with PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor degree+ in Business (or equivalent)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.