Customer Support Systems Analyst at ReCharge
As a Systems Analyst you are responsible for working with the Operations Manager to maintain and expand the infrastructure that keeps ReCharge’s support operation running. You will learn the team’s essential software inside and out, and be able to assist anyone with issues or needs from those tools. You will also assist with planning and completing systems development projects related to our support ecosystem, process and organize data required by our systems, and perform data analysis to allow our team to keep our team informed on how to move forward.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Assist in the administration of software necessary for the functioning of the Customer Success department (Zendesk, Hubspot, Jira, Slack, Zapier, Airtable, more…)
- Fully understand the interconnected parts of the CS systems and be able to troubleshoot issues or design new functionality.
- Implement process improvements to continually optimize team metrics over time.
- Scope development projects within CS, assess requirements, test features, and generally contribute to projects’ completion.
- Moving and manipulating data via Looker, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Analyzing data for identifying trends and creating projections.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with customer support software, preferably Zendesk
- Proficiency with Excel and basic data science, familiarity with how to structure and manipulate data
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective proven project management best practices and skills
- Strong systems thinking, ability to systematize the solutions to problems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to communicate systems adjustments within the org, tie initiatives to business objectives, and inspire participation and collaboration
- Familiarity with business analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired
- SQL Experience is a plus
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.