Customer Support Specialist II, Demand at Sovrn
About the Team
The Demand Customer Success team supports the marketer advertising and merchant function across Sovrn products. We are a small scrappy team that understands the importance of cross functionality and collaboration. Since we live on the emerging edge of what’s possible, our team is made up of people who love to learn and get things done.
About the Job
Work with the Manager, Demand Operations to support demand account management service and sales with a team focused on adops, campaign analysis, system and campaign optimization and troubleshooting. You will manage merchant account setup, campaign creation and optimization, monitor platform health across CPC, CPA and RTB networks. Areas of accountability include affiliate merchant platform integration and/or setup; campaign setup, management and optimization; and technical troubleshooting for merchant programs and integrations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with the integration of new Commerce demand sources and ongoing updates
- Assist in direct, day-to-day technical management and support to Commerce demand partners before and after integration
- Address, resolve or escalate publisher complaints and inquiries
- Monitor Commerce health: diagnose issues and create and escalate Tier 3 support tickets when appropriate
- Track Commerce demand partners performance and adjust/optimize each integration using various tools
- Monitor overall platform health
Eager to understand and proactively willing to learn what you don’t know. See the big picture within multiple complexities to think past the short term and consider the many broad, long-term effects of a scenario.
The successful candidate will have:
- Analytical skills with an established approach to quantitative root-cause analysis
- Provides strong problem solving skills by looking at situations from a different perspective
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate quantitative numbers into recommended actions
- Quickly establish trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Organized with ability to work on multiple projects effectively with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to read, organize, and analyze data sets and provide recommendations to provide the best solution for our demand partners
- Internet savvy and strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Experience in data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
This position reports to: Manager, Demand Operations
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $55,000 to $68,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.