Customer Support Engineer, Tier 2 at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We are seeking a Tier 2 Support Engineer based out of the UK or Holland who can work directly with customers and internal resources to assist in tracking down, assessing, and addressing customer issues. You will help customers successfully utilize the Solstice product line, and act as an escalation path between the customer and the software engineering team. In this role, you would be part of a support team that regularly collaborates with quality assurance, engineering, and business teams to rapidly address high-profile customer issues. This can be a highly technical position spanning various and diverse customer infrastructures.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Manage frontline tickets and phone support
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and firmware
- Analyze data across multiple OS platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS & Android)
- Assist with escalations from Tier 1 Support Engineers
- Train and mentor Tier 1 Support Engineers
- Help team members meet or exceed Service Level Objectives
- Identify, test, and document possible trends to be escalated to engineering/Tier 3
- 3+ years of customer support experience (ideally within Networking/MSP space)
- Language skills: English, with proficiency in French and/or German preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong, soft skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills - able to parse log data and analyze customer environments for issues
- Must possess a high-level understanding of networking equipment and environments
- Advanced understanding of Audio/ Visual equipment and functionality
- Expert time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage both individual caseloads as well as involvement in escalated/complex cases
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming, network hardware, and software preferred
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, Service Ports, DNS, NTP)
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e., Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk)
- Experience with defect and test tracking tools (i.e., Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally) is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science or MIS/CIS or equivalent experience
- Passion for technology and the curiosity to learn and share knowledge
- Detail-oriented and customer-centric, able to bring a different perspective and approach to every problem
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.