Customer Support Associate at Havenly (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
As a Customer Experience (CX) Associate at Havenly, you will be responsible for providing frontline support to Havenly clients through email, phones, and chat. We strive to create delightful interactions with each and every customer we serve in order to create meaningful and long-lasting relationships. We work tirelessly to accomplish this and always have fun doing it. This opportunity may be perfect for you if you’re not only a true “people person” but a problem solver at heart. You’re incredibly resourceful, tech-savvy, and know how to maintain perspective and levity in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Not every customer will be happy, and not every situation will be easy, but you recognize that you have the opportunity to turn everything around and truly make someone’s day.The Details:
- While this is a 100% remote position, you must reside in or around the greater Atlanta, Chicago, or Denver areas.
- You must have access to your own computer, a stable and fast internet connection, and a quiet place to work.
- This role includes a full-time schedule with weekend hours - specific schedules available at time of offer.
- Through phone, chat and email support, help customers resolve issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, order tracking, order returns, and more.
- Provide accurate, timely, and kind responses to customer inquiries.
- Be the voice of the customer and share feedback with cross-functional teams to inform product enhancements and new product features.
- Assist the CX department with various tasks to ensure a flawless customer experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals.
- A love of thinking creatively to get to the root of an issue and solve problems.
- The desire to put customers first and be an advocate in helping them solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The availability to work non-standard hours including weekends and holidays.
- This is a full-time non-exempt role. This position begins as a 90-day temporary role, with the possibility of conversion to a permanent role. This gives you and us the ability to determine whether it's the right fit.
- Applicants must live in Colorado, Georgia, or Illinois to be considered.
- Hourly compensation for this role is $17 per hour.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), and 401K. In addition we offer free design services, and discounts on furniture and merchandise
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.