Customer Service Specialist I at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Customer Service Specialist I to work with the Technical Operations department. This position will ensure customers are successful in understanding and using FWI products and services by answering questions of varied complexity, providing training, and assisting with managing and updating digital signage content. The Customer Service Specialist position is not a management position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Work extensively within FWI content management platforms to understand
customers' unique configurations.
- Utilize documentation, investigation, and testing to provide solutions for
customers' specific signage scenarios.
- Provide training on FWI software, products, and services.
- Make content updates and modifications to customers' digital signage builds.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified within signage builds.
- Create user accounts for customer support portal.
- Manage a queue of customer service cases.
- Keep all cases up to date with accurate notes and statuses.
- Partner with other internal teams to address inquiries and ensure customer
- Continuous education of products, features, and functionality.
- Maintain transparency and integrity with customers and internal teams.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 0 -2 years relevant experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to learn new software quickly for supporting end users.
- Experience providing product support or training to end users.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly reprioritize tasks.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and probe deeper to fully understand situation.
- Creative problem solver.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Desired Skills Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Background in business to business software support.
- Use of Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Experience using web-based conferencing software to provide remote support.
45,000 - 50,000
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious