Coordinator, Brand Safety & Inventory Operations
SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is looking for a talented and energetic Brand Safety & Inventory Operations Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, is a quick study who takes initiative, recommends solutions and will work hard in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for providing insights to an assigned portfolio of platform customers. Provide support and necesssary reporting to abide by industry standards / regulations and assist with other needs from the Brand Safety & Inventory Operations team. Conduct regular audits related to brand safety, including but not limited to blacklists, targeting refinements, COPPA compliance, comScore documentation, Facebook Compliance, etc.
Making an immediate impact:
- Oversees and makes targeting refinements to ensure platform customers are abiding by SpotX's brand safety policies. Work directly with platform clients and account teams to meet platform customers’ needs.
- Educate and respond to platform customers in a timely manner, both via email and phone communication
- Help shape SpotX's processes to be as efficient and as effective as possible.
- Provide reporting insights to other members of the team around brand safety, including internal data as well as 3rd party data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required:
- Computer skills required: Spreadsheet Software
- 1 - 2 years of experience in digital advertising
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Great communication skills
- Provide exception support to account team and other brand safety team members
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skill
- Understanding of the Lumascape / video ecosystem
- Understanding of Charles or other Debuggers
- Familiar with brand safety vendors such as WhiteOps, DoubleVerify, Intregal Ad Science, etc.
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and ping pong