Contract Manager, Healthcare (Payor) at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Contract Manager to support our growing payor relations and operations team. In this role, you will work cross functionally to ensure that contracts get processed completely and quickly. You will responsible for keeping our contracting records organized, develop processes for a quick and efficient review of contracts with our Legal team, apply for all new contracts as we expand into new markets, and oversee the delegated credentialing contracting and audit processes to ensure that we have secure more delegated contracting contracts and stay in full compliance with specified audits.
Our Ideal Candidate
You understand the nuances of payor contracts, and are able to provide best practices. You bring a high level of attention to detail in your work. You enjoy creating order from chaos and developing processes from scratch.
- Within two months, develop a light-weight document management process and system. This includes developing a database of key contract information that enables speedy decision making by others in SonderMind.
- Within two months, apply for a rate increase with every possible payor with whom we have been contracted for more than a year.
- Within three months, ensure that we have applied for a contract with every commercial plan within SonderMind markets that ensures we get to 98% of commercial lives covered under the contracts.
- Healthcare experience. Needs to “get healthcare” (i.e., understand stakeholder incentives, how money flows, what is done/not done)
- At least five years of healthcare contracting experience
- Extremely high attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Masters degree
- This is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $88,000.00. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.