Contact Center Specialist at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
As a Zoom Contact Center Specialist, you will be responsible for driving growth in Services revenue for Zoom Contact Center. A successful candidate will understand the importance of building a strong and strategic partnership with the Zoom Account Executives to present the value of Professional Services to our end customers. This candidate must be self motivated, highly energetic with a positive attitude, willing and capable of learning and comfortable presenting and discussing our Services for Contact Center to all levels of a customer's organization.
- Lead discovery and requirements sessions to identify customers' business, functional, and technological requirements and deliver solutions to meet those requirements
- Work with customers to help them understand all the possible solutions Zoom Contact Center can add to their current and future UCaaS needs
- Analyze customer requirements of a contact center and provide documented solutions to fit those needs
- Analyze existing contact center environments and provide recommendations for optimization
- Capable of designing a Contact Center from "the ground up" based on discovery session with the customer
- Acute awareness and knowledge of Contact Center integrations to business applications
- Collaborate with Zoom Engineering on customer feature requests
- Support proof of concept (PoC's) during the presales cycle
- Develop workshops and training sessions to design and implement scalable contact center solutions
- Build, track, maintain and forecast opportunity pipeline using Salesforce.com
- Create implementation pricing and Statement of Work (SOW) based on discovery sessions
- Proactively engage the Account Executives on current and future opportunities
- Be available to the Delivery team to assist in project kick off or answer any questions about project deliverables
- Participate with cross-functional teams to support organizational goals
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Minimum 10 years in the telephony industry
- Minimum 5 years with Enterprise level contact center consulting experience
- Minimum 2 years experience of working within a Professional Services environment
- Excellent communicator
- Have a demonstrated, proven track record of driving for results in the Contact Center space
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .