FareHarbor is looking for bright, positive, hard-working individuals to join the Channel Development Team in Denver, CO. The Channel Development Team is responsible for helping our clients grow, organize, and manage their distribution channels.
The ideal candidate for the Connectivity Specialist position is an extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated problem solver, who is equally at ease learning a technical software and at handling professional correspondences.
- Initiate, maintain and troubleshoot technical integrations between clients and partners.
- Act as a liaison between parties to research, solve and communicate diverse problems.
- Become an expert on FareHarbor’s integrations and new features.
- Prioritize and complete inbound tasks in a timely manner.
- Have an understanding of back-end management.
- Collaborate with all members of the Channel Development Team.
- 4 Year College Degree
- Be very precise, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Have a natural sense of urgency and a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Think independently and collaborate with a team
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills, and a high level of maturity
- Be a good Mental Athlete: Possess an analytical mind
- Want to learn everyday and be ready to grow
- Love what FareHarbor does
- Open Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events
- 401k + Employer Match