Commercial Director - Cross Border, Real-time Payments at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be working as part of the RealNet venture team to successful launch a new money movement service platform (Worldpay RealNet) into the Cross-border market, with multiple go-to-market use cases and value propositions, addressing needs in the B2B, B2C and Financial Institution space.
What you will be doing
As a Commercial Director you will be working as part of the RealNet venture team to connect into the FIS sales and product organizations (Capital Markets, Payments and Banking), responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies based on RealNet goals and objectives to support and accelerate growth and market adoption.
Your role will be crucial to our success and growth, bringing along an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to socialize and inspire the existing FIS organization and other team members on our new solution unlocking revenue opportunities with our incumbent customer base.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategy per business line
• Identify, nurture and accelerate RealNet's growth and success
• Drive and utilize market research and identify, analyze and explore opportunity spaces
• Implement new customer acquisition strategies along with existing regional FIS sales organizations
• Collaborate with, coordinate and train diverse teams such as marketing, product and sales
• Establish and manage long-term relationship with key internal stakeholders
• Understand the requirements of existing customer segments and groups
• Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics through commercial KPIs
• Manage and track opportunity pipelines, plans, quotas, etc.
• Always provide a helping hand and open mind to keep commercialization momentum going…
What you bring
• Previous working experience as commercial lead or similar role
• Experience in managing success in large, multi-geo sales organizations
• Hands on experience in new product launch, enabling sales teams and go-to-market
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills (excel, pptx, office) with commercial sense
• Lives the FIS values and highly results and truly impact driven
• Passion for financial services, payments, innovation, and building new business
• Possibly with consulting, commercialization and marketing experience / background
• Knowledge of account to account payments and schemes (e.g. SEPA, Faster Payments)
Added bonus if you have
• Public speaker experience
• Marketing Experience Covering PPC, CRM , PR, Smart Marketing Methodologies, Brand Ambassador Programs & Hosted Events
• Seasoned Blogger and/or Thought leadership Content Writer
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
• A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.