Client Success Manager II at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Manage the service side of the client relationship; including escalation, effective oversight of client project and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and management of the client loyalty process.
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Lead client satisfaction and overall experience with FIS by overseeing product and service delivery based on contractual responsibilities.
- Provide cadence of communications to keep client up to date on FIS activities.
- Work with client and FIS Sales Team to help the client meet their strategic objectives including recommending FIS products to support.
- Ensure that regular business reviews are being performed with client in partnership with Account Executive.
- Provide client contacts for annual Relationship Solutions Closed Loop Feedback Survey
- Conduct regular status calls with each client based on mutual agreement.
- Collect client feedback about their experience.
- Elevate complaints and feedback to the relevant departments.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Prior experience with customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.