Client Success Coordinator at Travelers Haven
We are seeking an individual committed to providing excellent customer service to our external clients, properties, and vendors. When joining the Client Success department we expect you to manage and oversee the quality and customer satisfaction of a traveler's stay from move-in to move-out. This position is a wonderful opportunity to gain multiple skill sets and grow with a client-focused company.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with internal and external partners to ensure that all customer requests and maintenance work orders are completed efficiently.
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure a red carpet experience for all guests.
- Interact with clients and guests to provide information in response to customer service inquires.
- Build and establish relationships with external contacts such as property management, as well as internal team members, to communicate clients' requests, progress of work orders, and any other information pertinent to the guest's stay.
- Work with colleagues in a respectful and collaborative way to help build a strong team with a guest focus.
- Provide organization and consistency with extreme attention to detail on all data-entry and paperwork received.
- Assist with customer accounts with relevant information as required for data management.
- Act as a liaison between client and area markets, communities, and supply partners.
- Assist with the preparation of client reports.
- Provide back up support for e-mail and phone communications.
- Review all pictures of each apartment for discrepancies and lockboxes locations for accuracy.
- Support AMs in achieving their monthly close goal targets by completing tasks in a timely manner.
- First point of contact for all service tickets or move in issues, flagging escalations for the account manager.
- Improve accountability for results and accuracy amongst the AMs/Clients for arrivals and departures.
- Communicate to sales and other internal teams within 48 hours of move-in if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to professionally interact with customers, residents, and guests.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years customer service experience via both phone and email
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Intermediate user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not required