Client Relationship Delivery Manager-ACBS Managed Services at FIS
About the team
FIS Commercial Loan Servicing (formerly ACBS) is a premier commercial lending and loan servicing solution that supports timely decision-making, reduces operating costs, improves data quality, and enhances analytics. Our Managed Services teams provide FIS' deep expertise in hosting and managing our solutions and providing long-term dedicated functional support and development expertise to increase the agility with which our clients can utilize, enhance, customize, or integrate with our solutions.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for Managed Service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to FIS. In this role, you will:
- Oversee and coordinate the work effort of members of a client-dedicated team in delivery of continuous and effective managed services to one or more strategic clients.
- Serve as the primary client liaison, responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and overall management of the client relationship and delivery of the contracted managed services.
- Manage technical aspects of projects, leading the team in the delivery of contracted managed services to assigned client(s).
- Identify areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implement changes, and measure the level of improvement.
What you bring
Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training or work experience.
- 10year's experience working with, or for, financial institutions with direct involvement in functional or technical aspects of commercial loan servicing.
- Passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- A strategic, solution-oriented, focus with excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership abilities
- Project or program management experience, establishing and assuring adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
Bonus if you have:
- Direct functional or technical experience with FIS Commercial Loan Servicing (formerly ACBS) solutions.
- PMP Certification
What we offer you
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.