Our growing team is focused on delivering a transformational experience for our clients, and we’re looking for a Client Experience Manager to help to lead the way. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative, strategic-thinking, and innovative team.
We’ve built a strong and dedicated Client Experience (CX) team that has earned NPS scores well above industry standards, and driven excellent client retention. As we scale, we need you to help us evolve our client-experience model to support our continued growth and success. You will need to have successfully built and managed a modern CX team, but just as important you will need to have a supportive and collaborative leadership style that puts the client first and supports the culture of our group.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the client services representatives, client experience specialist, and after hours customer service teams – recruit, train, and nurture a best-in-class customer service team. Set objectives, monitor performance metrics, and review regularly. Manage budgets, and deploy and track financial resources responsibly.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of CX team, systems, and processes through metrics, dashboards, and regular analysis. Evolve best practices to improve client experience, drive client retention, and nurture account growth.
- Develop our people – establish individual goals and quantitative metrics to track progress. Provide ongoing one-on-one coaching and encourage personal development.
- Use a data-driven approach to monitor client health and risk, and to guide decisions on allocation of support and development resources.
- Leverage data-driven methods and marketing techniques to create personal, relevant, and engaging client experiences.
- Serve as the point of escalation for critical client issues. Partner with sales and engineering to resolve issues and help remove barriers for the team.
- Manage the client renewal process and support the finance team in monthly invoicing.
- Build relationships with key contacts in enterprise accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer internally and on the leadership team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM:
- Strong leadership skills – you are a great collaborator, influencer, motivator, and coach.
- Excellent communicator - including writing, articulating, listening, and questioning skills.
- Analytical mindset – you measure and use a data-driven approach for decision making.
- Seasoned problem solver – you own issues and act to resolve with a sense of urgency.
- Business orientation – you apply a data-driven approach to assessing client health / risk, and consider the business case when allocating support and development resources
- Effective communicator - experience working with senior leaders, including building executive summaries and presentations.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 6 years' experience in a Customer Success / Account Management / Customer Support role
- At least 3 years leading a support delivery team.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree highly preferred