Client Development Associate at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Client Development Associate, you will assist the sales team by developing materials and conducting analyses to support sales consultations and client engagement.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with sales teams to identify and target products and solutions for specific clients
- Draft and finalize presentations, case studies, estimates and proposals for client submission
- Schedule client meetings and participate in presentations of products and solutions to clients
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, and implementation of customer success plans that establish product implementation and usage goals
- Help craft complex queries and search criteria for client campaigns, list pulls, research requests, etc.
- Lead client-specific product training sessions to ensure products are fully understood and utilized
- Advocate ongoing training and education opportunities with client’s staff and representatives
- Assist company partners in triaging client requests and questions, and track and ensure resolution of client requests
- Compile documentation for technical issues
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in solution-based sales or 1+ years’ experience working with the company’s products
- Proficiency with delivering sales presentations
- Understanding of relational database concepts in order to develop search criteria and queries
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and across the organization
- Time management and prioritization skillset
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!