Carrier Relations Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with global carriers (commercial and technical account team)
- Support internal teams (such as product management, product DevOps, audio conferencing engineering, and network engineering) in advising procurement and implementation of telecom services to support Zoom's product launch and maintaining service continuity.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and PSTN service providers to collect, track and build telecom rates comparative matrix
- Participate and support carrier on-boarding procedure - assist the Carrier Prospect & Procurement team to process NDA, MSA and MOU as well as assist the onboarding of new carrier onto the corporate financial system
- Collaborate with Carrier Provisioners to track and manage procurement and provisioning of telecom services like IP transit, private link, SIP, MPLS, VPSL, including negotiating TF/domestic/local call rates
- Assist Operations Cost Analytic team when necessary to perform month-end, quarter-end, and yearly closing of telecom expenditure
- Support internal production teams with carrier escalation support
- Author documentations; carrier operations process and policies, escalation procedure, vendor profile repository
- Partner with Carrier Operations Engineers to provide ongoing support to all internal business teams, participating in designs and troubleshooting telecom related issues
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5yrs+ experience in service delivery management within the telecommunication industry
- Strong working knowledge on global telecom concepts; circuit procurement, provisioning of telecom services (including DID, TF, national and local toll rates).
- Experienced with carrier relations management, fostering strong business relationships with commercial and technical account teams.
- Proven ability to maintain and establish effective working relationships to ensure business objectives and priorities are successfully supported, communicated, and executed within the organization.
- Must be a self-starter able to work without close supervision and to think independently.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills including a proven ability to listen and understand customers, as well as ability to working in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong client service skills and leadership capabilities
- Experience working with GSuite, NetSuite, PowerPoint, Visio and Asana is a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram