Business Operations Specialist - Temporary Assignment at Travelers Haven
Top five reasons to work in a seasonal position at Travelers Haven:
- Flexibility: We’ll work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs, including options like: 4 or 5 day weeks, early mornings, weekends off, etc.
- Leadership: A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs.
- Benefits: Full time status makes you eligible for healthcare benefits, paid time off and other great perks!
- Growth: The opportunity to continuously expand your skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development and the possibility of a permanent position.
- Networking: Work closely with employees from other departments and divisions and build relationships that will last a lifetime!
Assignment Dates: April - August (subject to extension based on demand)
Working schedule: Flexible, 30-40 hours week; Fridays required, no weekends
Hourly rate of pay: $20/hr
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conduct a move-in audit report daily to ensure our clients have successful arrivals.
- Perform a quality assurance inspection on suites.
- Assist with cable and internet installs.
- Assist with the high volume of active units that occurs in the summer. Making sure key clients do not have rent issues.
- Ensure all billing information is up to date with utility vendor.
- Building relationships with our vendors to ensure our clients/guests have the best experience.
- Call utility vendors to setup and disconnect utility services.
- Provide support for e-mail and phone communications.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Must have a passion for hospitality and travel
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Interest in working with a fast paced, growing company within the hospitality industry.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains