Business Account Manager
Greater Denver Area
The Business Account Manager is responsible for the growth and expansion of new business client opportunities. They will work closely with the Business Development, Inside Sales, and Account Executive teams to successfully onboard new businesses and integrate them into all Traveler’s Haven portals and services. The Business Account Manager will form relationships with key decision makers to maximize the business and ultimately transition the account to a Key Account Manager and continue to focus on additional growth opportunities.
Success in the role will be measured primarily by growth targets and retention of new businesses. Additional key performance indicators for this role include:
- Follow Up: The Business Account Manager should make at least 20 prospecting calls to their current book of business per day.
- Client Satisfaction: Business Account Manager must receive exceptional ratings on customer surveys
- Build trusting relationship with clients to ensure trust and satisfaction that leads to repeat business.
- Receive customer housing requests from current clients or new opportunities from Business Development, Inside Sales, and Account Executives and work with our internal housing team to locate the best available housing option.
- Present multiple options to client highlighting the key differentiators and benefits of each
- Communicate cross departmentally to ensure move-ins are executed seamlessly with our internal operations team
- Provide the client personal touches such as move in packages or dialogue about how their enjoying the housing provided.
- Work directly with the clients and occupants to make their stay as seamless as possible. This includes rapid issue resolution and personal follow up on all leases.
- Maintain consistent communication with client to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Introduce clients to THP, HE, and other services that differentiate Travelers Haven from the competition.
- Identify and nurture Key Clients that will eventually be passed off to a Key Account Manager
- Drive to take on each business opportunity and grow to their maximum potential with Travelers Haven
- Competitive nature to exceed growth targets
- “Client comes first, all else follows” mentality
- Ability to think outside the box for problem solving and issue resolution
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Quick decision-making skills and independent judgement to ensure high customer satisfaction
Education and Experience Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years in a client facing selling or account management role
- Minimal travel, Visits to potential Key Accounts
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance
Read Full Job Description