Arrow Electronics is seeking a Digital Asset Management and Pricing Director that will be responsible for overseeing our digital inventory investments and pricing strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for direct oversight and leadership of Arrow Electronics' Digital Asset Management and Pricing Strategy teams.
- Responsible for the oversight, analysis, development, and execution of inventory plan, product life cycles, new technologies, performance standards and improvements based upon established goals and periodic status reports to provide seamless service.
- Develop and execute the Digital Asset and Inventory business plan.
- Continuously analyze risks and opportunities from emerging products and channel trends and seize segment opportunities per plan.
- Build and maintain a professional working relationship with the supplier and internal service providers in order to gain market shares.
- Establish budgets, expenses guidelines, and scope and be accountable for project delivery and support. Monitor budget, expenses and scope and facilitate project delivery and support.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 10+ years in a formal managerial or leadership position successfully overseeing both Individual Contributor and Manager/Sr. Manager level employees.
- Combination of 10+ years of experience working in Asset Management/Digital Asset Management supporting an enterprise level online retail store in an ecommerce environment.
- Combination of 10+ years of experience overseeing and supporting pricing strategies, inventory plans, product lifecycles, and digital assets.
- Previous experience providing leadership and direction through Senior Managers and Managers.
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution, sales/marketing, or supply chain within electronics components, engineering, or technology based industry highly preferred.
- Experience / Education - Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)