Application & Customer Support Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Arts
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's AddVantage product is a real-time, browser-based solution for asset management and trust accounting that delivers large-volume, straight-through processing (STP) for front-to back-office operations. AddVantage helps our customers to enhance their ability to manage growth, increase profits and improve profitability with automated workflow management, investment tools and reporting capabilities.
What you will be doing
You will be providing direct customer support related to the AddVantage product to financial institutions via telephone and/or the Internet. You will handle and facilitate customer inquiries and resolve simple and complex support and processing issues, such as system set up, calculation, processing, and reporting issues. You’ll also coordinate service and delivery related projects including software delivery and/or upgrade as well as ongoing status discussions/updates directly with internal and external customers.
- Research and resolve application issues specific to the AddVantage product
- Facilitate customer meeting to review and prioritize open issues
- Escalate, coordinate, and document required follow up to deliver excellent customer service in each interaction
What you bring:
- Solid customer service skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Banking or Finance industry experience with a focus on Trust Operations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Flexible and open to change, ability to embrace and support process change
Added bonus if you have:
- MS Office proficiency - specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with the AddVanatge product in a Trust Operations environment
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and independence with a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.